Welcome to our homestead! Our home is a fun one, full of love, laughter, and downright goofiness sometimes! Check in on us as we tend to our rural 2 acres, raise our 11 year old son, fight fires and chase bad guys! ( That's just Greg, I'll stick with the gardening and cooking! ) We pray that we honor the Lord in the process, as we strive to grow in His grace.



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Still Christmas-ing With Papaw And Grandma
















We had Christmas dinner yesterday evening at Lloyd and Bev's house. A wonderful time with family filled with good food, gifts and laughter! I think that we "Christmas" more than anyone I know. We have yet another dinner tonight with my step-mom, Ellie. Then all is quiet until New Years Eve, when my niece Lacey and my Aunt Paula will be here to ring in the New Year with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment