It was so pretty to have a white Christmas today! Aaron woke us up a little after 7 this morning, to announce that Santa had been here, and that we had better hurry up and get up! Aaron helped Peyton and Garfield get their toys and treats from their stockings first, so they would leave us be so we could open our gifts! He is excited about all of his gifts, although he was concerned that maybe he had been a bit naughty this year, and maybe Santa had noticed! That cracked me up!!! He got the skateboard he had been asking for, a Gameboy, several books, and Guitar Praise, which is the Christian version of Guitar Hero. Plus a full stocking and other odds and ends, I would say he did well for a boy who thought he had been naughty! ( and I can agree that he may have been once or twice....lol! )
Greg made my day and got me a sewing machine! I have been wanting to learn how to sew for a long time, and I can't wait to learn how to use it. Him and Aaron also got me a pretty cardigan, a blender stick for my soap making, and Ricky Skaggs concert tickets! I guess I must have been good this year! And I am thankful for a hubby who will spoil me a bit after such a rough season of life. I sure do love that guy!
After gifts, it was time for Amish Breakfast Casserole, cinnamon rolls, and lots of coffee while watching A Christmas Story. Then, it was off to Nana's house!.....
No comments:
Post a Comment