Tonight Lloyd had his annual bonfire that we always look forward to. Lots of roasted hot dogs, smores, and hot chocolate! Yum!!! Aaron spent most of his time in the house with his "Chicago cousins" Lucia, Adam, and Cecelia. He hadn't seen them in a while and he loves to play with them. I hung out at the fire with Sharon and crew, Lloyd, Bev, and her kids. Lots of laughter and carrying on! Lacey hung out with her friend Leah on the hammock, and Chase was with his cousin Daniel. I spent most of my time, though, cuddling my sweet great niece, Terah. She just babbles and laughs like crazy! Me, Grandma Sharon, and Papaw Andy fought over who was going to hold her! I love the pic of Sharon with her, she is a proud grandma!!! The only thing missing was my sweet hubby, who had to work tonight. I ate an extra marshmallow for him! :) It was a tough job, but it had to be done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment