Welcome to our homestead! Our home is a fun one, full of love, laughter, and downright goofiness sometimes! Check in on us as we tend to our rural 2 acres, raise our 11 year old son, fight fires and chase bad guys! ( That's just Greg, I'll stick with the gardening and cooking! ) We pray that we honor the Lord in the process, as we strive to grow in His grace.



Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy 17th Birthday Chase











I am officially getting old! My nephew Chase had his 17th birthday party yesterday. All he really wanted was money and gift cards to Best Buy to get an ipod, and I think he got enough from everyone to get one! Pizza from Christy's and ice cream cake rounded out the party, plus the game of football that broke out afterward! He is a great kid, easy going, and a lot of fun. He is planning on joining the Army reserves after high school. Happy Birthday Chase, Aunt Jill loves you bunches!!! ( I hope he finds that incredibly embarassing!!! That is just one of my many talents, humiliating my nieces and nephews! LOL! :)

1 comment:

  1. Terah reminds me of Brooke at her age in this photo.....beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete