It is our first Christmas here in our new home!!! We celebrated our Christmas on Christmas Eve this year, since Greg works Christmas Day. Since we had ours a day early, we ended up with a white Christmas!!! Aaron was up bright and early, ready to open gifts. He loved his webkin, Tony Stewart racetrack, Bible, and Cars Wii game. The big gift this year is a pool table for the basement! It was still in the box when he got it, but got excited when he figured out what it was! It is going to be quite the project to put together, so it may have to wait a day or so. Aaron and Greg made me a cute birdhouse for my flowerbed. You may notice that Aaron has on bright pink socks, which happen to be mine. He likes them because they are really soft. But, I think he really needs some in a different color, maybe something boy like??? I am shocked that I am posting a picture of myself on here right out of bed, I look to need some more coffee ( and some makeup!! ) I made a huge breakfast, and we will have ham and all the trimmings after candlelight service this evening. I pray for all of you a blessed Christmas, and that Jesus be the focus of your celebrations!!! Without Him, there is no hope, and no "Christ"mas!!!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment