


Here are some new pictures of my precious nephew Kane. I haven't seen him in a couple weeks and I am going through withdrawl!!! Thankfully I will see him on Saturday. I love the one of him and his grandpa! Also, thank you to all who prayed for my mom, her test results were negative, so we are all relieved.
Aaron is all signed up to be in a homeschool co-op this year. He will be having science, gym, art, music, and writing. I am so grateful that he will be getting art and music, seeing as how outside of gardening and scrapbooking, I have zero artistic ability.
Here at the homestead, the garden is still on hyper overdrive! if anyone is in need of zucchini the size of Louisville Sluggers, let me know!
Jill, he is beautiful and your dad looks great. What a happy baby....I miss you, Sherri
ReplyDeleteman your dad looks exactly the same as i remember him. that is funny. what was it 15 or so years ago. i continue to pray for him.
ReplyDelete