We celebrated Thanksgiving twice this past week, at Greg's moms and at Greg's dads. Both days were filled with wonderful food, love, laughter, and family. I feel so blessed to have married into such a loving and fun group of folks!!! :) My mom and Ellie were also having meals, but since we couldn't be everywhere at once, we will see them both soon. We all have so much to be thankful for, God has richly blessed all of us so abundantly!!! I hope all of you had a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving. Now, the Christmas decorating has begun!!! :)
Saturday, November 26, 2011
A Tale of Two Thanksgivings
We celebrated Thanksgiving twice this past week, at Greg's moms and at Greg's dads. Both days were filled with wonderful food, love, laughter, and family. I feel so blessed to have married into such a loving and fun group of folks!!! :) My mom and Ellie were also having meals, but since we couldn't be everywhere at once, we will see them both soon. We all have so much to be thankful for, God has richly blessed all of us so abundantly!!! I hope all of you had a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving. Now, the Christmas decorating has begun!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment